Updates on public and private transportation options around Centre County:
- Centre Helps: Offers 24/7 hotline connecting Centre County residents with both financial support (payment of bills) and/or referrals as well as emotional support: Centre Helps provides referral services for food, basic economic needs, transportation, and healthcare including mental health & addiction support. Call Centre Helps, 800-494-2500 or 814-237-5855. Available 24 hours a day. (Please note: most Penn State students are not eligible for assistance through Centre Helps.)
- Contact Coalition of Graduate Employees for help: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdPva7YDwdbBZNs0-MefbfpN6XF_Q5alomyGn035ajmy9nb4Q/viewform
- CATA is providing services for free now, but it has has a reduced hour and route schedule, and fixed route passengers who are able should board through the rear door. CATABUS and CATAGO! operate Mon – Fri from 6 am – 8 pm.
- CATAGO! is serving the Bellefonte area and Pleasant Gap with on-demand transportation. Check their website for service area details and to request a trip.
- CATARIDE is operating Mon – Fri from 4:45 am – 8 pm and provides origin-to-destination transportation primarily for persons 65 and over and persons whose disabilities prevent their use of the CATABUS system. Saturday service is limited to appointments for life-sustaining treatment like dialysis. No Sunday service.